- Multi spindle beam drill DE
- Multi spindle beam drill DF
- Multi spindle beam drill DJ
- Multi spindle beam girder drill DJ
- Drill and saw multi spindle DEB
- Drill and saw multi spindle DFB
- Drill and saw multi spindle DJB
- Drill and saw single spindle drill DFB
- Multi spindle drill robotic coper DERC
- Multi spindle drill robotic coper DFRC
- Multi spindle drill robotic coper DJTT
- Single spindle drill robotic coper DFRC
- Flats & Angle punch, Shear
- Punch and shear angle line mod HP
- Punch and shear angle line mod L
- Roller feed punch and shear angle line
- Hydraulic Ironworker 1105N
- Hydraulic Ironworker 304
- Hydraulic Ironworker 404NP
- Hydraulic Ironworker 604
- Hydraulic Ironworker 805N
Punch and shear angle line mod L
The Ficep CNC angle line model L solution gives you the opportunity to process angles for long bracings, diagonals, webs and clip angle using a traditional consolidated cutting technique that is called "the FICEP double cut shear".
This incredible shearing technology gives an excellent quality cut by reducing the force needed during such operation and consequently making the initial investment more affordable.
The main features of the world known FICEP angle lines are all present:
- And Marking
Ficep technicians have studied new hydraulic circuits to reduce cycle times and to obtain 20% more performance than previous models. The hydraulic units, separate from the machine; have been expanded and enabled to support work and environmental stress.
The modular "L" lines can be combined in different ways, both in terms of size and the capacity to carry out various operations in a single pass. The customer can easily configure a line which can be made to measure to suit company needs.
The "L" lines are true and proper work cells where an angle enters as raw material and exits in an infinite combination of punched, drilled, slotted, marked and cut to length segments.
FICEP takes care of the ergonomic and safety details during the design activities. The machines comply with the CE regulations and each layout can be designed suggesting to the customer the most functional and safe criteria.
Safety does not mean lost in production.
On the contrary, well thought and engineered safety solutions pushed FICEP engineers to think about functionalities that involve very reduced interventions, if not none, from the operator over the machine cycle. The consequences to this approach are reflected in a much reduced variance from cycle to cycle of the machine performance giving higher through puts in the short and long run.
Model L 162 T L 164 T L 166 T L 206 T Maximum angle
Punch tons 72 80 80 110 Sizes per leg 1 2 3 2 Flats no no no no Channels no no no no Notching optional optional optional optional Measuring system gripper gripper gripper gripper
Multi functions unit Marking tool Notching device Double punching unit Transfer table with catches Planetary loading Short piece conveyor Automatic unloading conveyor Drilling unit Plasma unit Tool changer with 6 positions Tower automatic storage and retrieval