- Multi spindle beam drill DE
- Multi spindle beam drill DF
- Multi spindle beam drill DJ
- Multi spindle beam girder drill DJ
- Drill and saw multi spindle DEB
- Drill and saw multi spindle DFB
- Drill and saw multi spindle DJB
- Drill and saw single spindle drill DFB
- Multi spindle drill robotic coper DERC
- Multi spindle drill robotic coper DFRC
- Multi spindle drill robotic coper DJTT
- Single spindle drill robotic coper DFRC
- Flats & Angle punch, Shear
- Punch and shear angle line mod HP
- Punch and shear angle line mod L
- Roller feed punch and shear angle line
- Hydraulic Ironworker 1105N
- Hydraulic Ironworker 304
- Hydraulic Ironworker 404NP
- Hydraulic Ironworker 604
- Hydraulic Ironworker 805N
Drill and saw multi spindle DFB
FICEP VANGUARD DFB three spindle beam drilling machines are optionally equipped with automatic tool-changer on each head and, thanks to the complete closed loop electronic control, in addition to drilling they can also carry out milling, tapping, countersinking and scribing in order to mark material with part numbering or layout marking for welding and fit up purposes.
The drilling heads are equipped with the DF spindle for high performances in deep drilling and standard drilling. FICEP beam drill machines can be combined with Ficep band saws to carry out straight or mitred cuts (+45/-60 degrees-+20/60 degrees). Optionally the saw can process mitres up to +60/-60 degrees.
Automatic unloading of trim cuts and short pieces is available with the patented magnetic device.
Different handling solutions are available in order to make the whole line fully automatic with minimum operator supervision.
- Automatic and centralized lubrication system
- Hydraulic Power pack and CNC developed with field bus technology (CAN-bus)
- Ficep Minosse CNC unit with multi axes multitasking control for the highest performances
- FICEP unique 3 guided points to assure continuous blade guiding also with the widest beams.
FICEP takes care of the ergonomic and safety details during the design activities. The machines comply with the CE regulations and each lay out can be designed suggesting to the customer the most functional and safe criterias.
Safety does not mean lost in production.
On the contrary, well thought and engineered safety solutions pushed FICEP engineers to think about functionalities that involve very reduced interventions, if not none, from the operator over the machine cycle. The consequences of this approach are reflected in a much reduced variance from cycle to cycle of the machine performance giving higher throughputs in the short and long run.
Three Spindles CNC Drill Line Model VANGUARD 603 DFB 1003 DFB 1103 DFB 1203 DFB Number of spindles 3 3 3 3 Power per spindle kW (hp) 15 (20) 15 (20) 15 (20) 15 (20) Spindle speed range (RPM) 180 - 2,500 180 - 2,500 180 - 2,500 180 - 2,500 Four side scribing Yes Yes Yes Yes Maximum hole sizemm
Number of drill heads 3 3 3 3 Diameters per head with tool changer 6 6 6 6
Marking unit Scribing Tool-changer Transfer tables with carts Transfer table with catches Transfer table with chains Unequal flanges