- Multi spindle beam drill DE
- Multi spindle beam drill DF
- Multi spindle beam drill DJ
- Multi spindle beam girder drill DJ
- Drill and saw multi spindle DEB
- Drill and saw multi spindle DFB
- Drill and saw multi spindle DJB
- Drill and saw single spindle drill DFB
- Multi spindle drill robotic coper DERC
- Multi spindle drill robotic coper DFRC
- Multi spindle drill robotic coper DJTT
- Single spindle drill robotic coper DFRC
- Flats & Angle punch, Shear
- Punch and shear angle line mod HP
- Punch and shear angle line mod L
- Roller feed punch and shear angle line
- Hydraulic Ironworker 1105N
- Hydraulic Ironworker 304
- Hydraulic Ironworker 404NP
- Hydraulic Ironworker 604
- Hydraulic Ironworker 805N
Drill and saw multi spindle DEB
The EXCALIBUR DEB multispindle drill and saw machines are optionally equipped with automatic tool-changer on each head and, thanks to the complete closed loop electronic control, in addition to drilling they can also carry out milling, tapping, countersinking and scribing in order to mark material with part numbering or layout marking for welding and fit up purposes.
FICEP developed this new EXCALIBUR drilling head in order to allow carbide drilling for medium to light applications.
- Automatic and centralized lubrication system
- Hydraulic Power pack and CNC developed with field bus technology (CAN-bus)
- FicepMinosseCNC unit with multi axes multi-tasking control for the highest performances
FICEP EXCALIBUR DEB beam drill and saw machines are combined with Ficep saws to carry out straight or mitred cuts (+45/-60 degrees). Optionally the saw can process mitres up to +60/-60 degrees.
Automatic unloading of trim cuts and short pieces is available with the patented magnetic device.
Different handling solutions are available in order to make the whole line fully automatic with minimum operator supervision.
FICEP takes care of the ergonomic and safety details during the design activities. The machines comply with the CE regulations and each layout can be designed suggesting to the customer the most functional and safe criteria.
Safety does not mean lost in production.
On the contrary, well thought and engineered safety solutions pushed FICEP engineers to think about functionalities that involve very reduced interventions, if not none, from the operator over the machine cycle.
The consequences of this approach are reflected in a much reduced variance from cycle to cycle of the machine performance giving higher throughputs in the short and long run.
Three Spindle CNC Drill Line Model EXCALIBUR 603 DEB 1003 DEB 1103 DEB Number of spindles 3 3 3 Power per spindle 13 (18) 13 (18) 13 (18) Spindle speed range (RPM) 180 - 2,500 180 - 2,500 180 - 2,500 Scribing on four sides Yes Yes Yes Maximum hole size 40 mm
Maximum section depth 610 mm
Number of drill heads 3 3 3 Diameters per head with tool changer 4 4 4
Probing Backstop for bundle cutting Roller feed laser measuring Underside scribing Web probing