Stocks & Purchasing
Interfacing with Project Manager, Production Manager, Plate and Section nesting this module allows you to manage your stock and automate your purchasing process.
SIMPLIFY & ORGANIZE YOUR PRODUCTION WORKFLOW
- Providing an automatic solution to connect production and raw materials (reservations, supplies, scraps, status feedback, etc.
- Managing the supply of your production cycle, respecting components optimization constraints and times.
OPTIMIZE YOUR TIME & YOUR COSTS
- Product Management : rate & report by supplier
- Stock & reservation : input, output and planning
- Inventory : data sorted by section
- Supplier management : price rates
- Tracking and quality management
- Raw material orders and deliveries
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Pro, XP Pro, 7 Pro (32 bits or 64 bits), 2003 Server
- USB Port
This application is usually installed in the following areas of competence:
- Purchasing department
- Shop floor
Therefore it could be used by fabricators in the production environment, by workshop managers, production managers or foremen and the purchasing department.
It goes without saying that all the steel projects modules could be added according to the complexity of the product lifecycle management application that you might require.
Stocks and Purchasing module integrated with Winbar and Winnest makes purchasing optimization fully integrated with manufacturing launches eliminating redundant operations before creating the cutting lists.
Booking material and lengths in advance according to purchasing criteria is not a stand alone decision. This activity is done too much in advance when compared to the real necessity of manufactured parts according to erection programs.
If manufacturing nesting is not properly interfaced with purchasing nesting it could generate worthless remnant management or excess in scrap generation.
Ask us how we can really help you to fully streamline this complex problem with our fully integrated PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) solution.
Customized interfaces with customers ERP or accounting packages can be studied as part of steel-projects services.