- Multi spindle beam drill DE
- Multi spindle beam drill DF
- Multi spindle beam drill DJ
- Multi spindle beam girder drill DJ
- Single spindle beam drill DE
- Single/double spindle beam drill DF
- Drill and saw multi spindle DEB
- Drill and saw multi spindle DFB
- Drill and saw multi spindle DJB
- Drill and saw single spindle drill DFB
- Multi spindle drill robotic coper DERC
- Multi spindle drill robotic coper DFRC
- Multi spindle drill robotic coper DJTT
- Single spindle drill robotic coper DFRC
Multi spindle drill robotic coper DERC
FICEP EXCALIBUR DERC three spindle beam drilling and coping machines are optionally equipped with automatic tool-changer on each head and, thanks to the complete closed loop electronic control, in addition to drilling they can also carry out milling, tapping, countersinking and scribing in order to mark material with part numbering or layout marking for welding and fit up purposes.
- Automatic and centralized lubrication system
- Hydraulic Power pack and CNC developed with field bus technology (CAN-bus)
- Ficep Minosse CNC unit with multi axes multitasking control for the highest performances
The drilling heads are equipped with the DE spindle for high performances in medium depths drilling and standard drilling. FICEP DE beam drill machines are combined with plasma or oxy robotic thermal cutting units (RC) to automatically cut shapes such as coping or flange thinning, ratholes, weld prepping, splitting in the section which cannot be done by a sawing unit.
This combination of drilling and cartesian semispheric robotic coping represents a unique solution in versatilità. If there is a difficult shape, a funny shape, an accurate connection shape to be realized on a long profile this machine can do it.
FICEP takes care of the ergonomic and safety details during the design activities. The machines comply with the CE regulations and each layout can be designed suggesting to the customer the most functional and safe criteria.
Safety does not mean lost in production.
On the contrary, well thought and engineered safety solutions pushed FICEP engineers to think about functionalities that involve very reduced interventions, if not none, from the operator over the machine cycle. The consequences of this approach are reflected in a much reduced variance from cycle to cycle of the machine performance giving higher throughputs in the short and long run.
CNC multi spindle drill robotic coper EXCALIBUR 604 DERC 1104 DERC Number of spindles 3 3 Power per spindle 18 18 4 side scribing Yes Yes Spindle speed range RPM 180 - 2,500 180 - 2,500 Maximum hole size 40 mm
Maximum section depth 610 mm
Number of drill heads 3 3 Diameters per head with tool changer 4 4 Number of robotic axis on the coper 6 6 Cutting torch Oxy/Fuel
Weld prep in the flanges Yes Yes Weld prep in the web Yes Yes Programmable weld prep angles ± 45° ± 45° Tube bottom side cutting Yes Yes
Marking unit Scribing Underside scribing Web probing Flange probing Transfer tables with carts Transfer table with chains Transfer table with catches Tool changer Fume extraction Plasma unit